base station software4 links
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 36561 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W4MQ Remote Base Software
- Free software to operate your own Internet remote base ham radio station. Client module allow remote control to your ham radio station and to other radios available on the net, Host module instead allow to publish your radio in the internet.
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase station software base station cb base station vhf base station electrophone ssb base station johnson base station galaxy 11b base station base station amplifiers building a base station 10 meter base station electrophone ssb base station realictic base station k 1313 base station base station antenna amps-base station only
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links