Search Results for "board"167 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- Whiskey Whsikey DX Group
- WW DX group home page with message boards and members informations
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Romeo International
- This new french DX group has transfered his board in Brittany region. IOTA, DIFM et DXCC activities are our modo !
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 276 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Uncle Jim's CB Radio Page
- Uncle Jim's CB Radio Page was awarded the Best CB Radio Site for 1997-98 by the TFT World Wide Radio Orginization. Come on by, check out my Web Board, and sign my guestbook.
[ Hits: 4360 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2BR Bobby
- Amateur Radio Links and information Also N2BR Amateur Radio Swap Board, Algood,Tennessee USA
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3663 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Kemo Electronics
- Electronic kits, modules, devices and cases, transformer, boards, electronic accessories
[ Hits: 2328 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- DTMF Kit
- DTMF-KIT1 board for Transceiver, board for Telephone-Line and Remote-control without a HAM Transceiver
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- MT63 HF mode
- MT63 is a DSP based advanced HF mode for Amateur Radio, intended to provide high performance keyboard - to - keyboard conversational operation on HF bands under poor conditions
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Scanner Way
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
[ Hits: 10106 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Elise Software Corporation
- Elise Software, OUTPUTMASTER, windows professional software for Printed circuit board, post processor, Gerbers, Drill files, ODB++, files generated fast and simply.
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SerialKey is a Freeware DOS Morse code keyboard that uses the serial port, by Jeff Rowberg (KF6RLU)
[ Hits: 3487 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7200 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Micro-G2b Rotor control
- This program uses a Z-World Micro-g2b board to control up to 4 rotors.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20766 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18951 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- 50 MHz Transverter idea
- Complete 144/50 MHz transverter with GaAs Fet LNA and 400 mW out. No printed circuit board. Schematics and images by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9361 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.05 ]
You can try similar termsboard pc board if board avr board pc board look up fm board pca board uk cb 40s board bb1 echo board circuit board dc to ac i g4lcf ssb board radio board memory board light board pc board diagram
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links