Uncle Jim's CB Radio PagePriority listing
- Uncle Jim's CB Radio Page was awarded the Best CB Radio Site for 1997-98 by the TFT World Wide Radio Orginization. Come on by, check out my Web Board, and sign my guestbook.
EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file