Search Results for "cat commands"4 links
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control specific for Icom IC-7000 allows managing filters and all the commands of the RTX. Includes a function to synchronize and manage all the memories of the IC-7000.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-7300 with Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24
- Not many HAM radio programs do already support the IC-7300. As far as CAT commands, the IC-7300 seems to be compatible with older radios like the IC-7700. Here’s a description of setting up your IC-7300 radio to work with the last freeware version of Ham Radio Deluxe (5.24).
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 20761 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Translates CAT PTT commands into COM port DTR line changes. Use COM port PTT instead of CAT PTT control.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
You can try similar termscommands cat commands radio commands commands router aprs commands jst serial commands jrc remote commands echolink commands pcr 1500 commands
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links