The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
MT. Tom Amateur Repeater
- A Massachusetts Non-Profit 501-C(3) corporation of amateur radio operators chartered in 1978 covering the Connecticut River Valley in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
TCRC -- Twin Cities Repeater Club
- The Twin Cities Repeater Club (TCRC) is a charitable public service organization, incorporated as a non-profit Minnesota corporation, that owns four VHF and UHF repeaters in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area.
Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel