Search Results for "digi modes"110 links - and 2 categories
CB Radio : Packet and Digital
- 1TA157 Using PSK31 on cb band
- CB band in Italy using latest digital modes
[ Hits: 2470 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Digital mode club (DMC)
- Digital Modes Club(DMC) is for all licensed HAM operators and SWL's who likes the digital modes.
It's free lifetime membership.
[ Hits: 2587 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2656 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 10802 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4298 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7103 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- About AMTOR
- Amtor an overview, summary or tutorial about the basics of AmTOR
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3564 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5325 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 9337 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdigi modes ios digi modes interface digi modes fl digi fm digi digi digi keyer digi master 780 aprs-digi pocket digi set transmitter digi pan digi scan digi frequency tnc digi mode packet digi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links