Search Results for "digital com"308 links
Antennas : 70cm
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Antena Multibanda Colinear para HF
- A W5GI antenna description in spanish
[ Hits: 5600 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5350 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The CQ DX Field Award
- The CQ DX Field Award is issued in four categories—Mixed, CW, SSB, and Digital—for confirmed two-way contacts with 50 or more Grid Fields
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TwinsLAN Amateur Packet Radio Club
- TwinsLAN is Minnesota's only amateur radio club devoted to digital communications
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- condiglist : Lista Conexion Digital
- A mailing list in spanish to exchange shortwave dx i nformations
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
[ Hits: 4274 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3368 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Coherent CW Archives
- Unofficial archive of the works from the early pioneers of Amateur Radio's digital communications era
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4716 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contact-Multi is a Freeware Multi Digital program for Windows (PSK, RTTY,FSK and MFSK). It provides a DXCluster, Diplomes,LogBook,Qsl's Print, statistics Shareware version available. English and Spanish version
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 8686 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]