digital com344 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K3UK sked pages
- Digitalradio, SKCC, FISTS, LoTW, WARC Century Club, AVRA sked pages
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Digital mode journal
- Digital mode opeartion dialy blog
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital on Six
- Amateur radio digital modes on 50 MHz club page
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EA4FRB Melchor Varela
- Interested in electronics, active in HF and 6M, mostly in digital modes and also enjoy listening and receiving from utility stations. Many interesting homebrew projects
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- With the new name TRANSRADIO, the former TELEFUNKEN SenderSysteme AG enters into the new digital age of Broadcasting – DRM.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting Started with FT-817 in Digital Modes
- Getting Started with Digital Sound Card Modes
with the Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver by Clint Hurd KK7UQ
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 6729 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4827 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 8602 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 3638 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital oscilloscopes comparison
- Comparison of all the oscilloscopes available for hobbyists, digital oscilloscopes that you can get for under $500, or oscilloscopes that you can build yourself.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsdigital qrp digital digital cw digital vfo digital swl digital tv digital swr digital-vfo digital net digital pmr uk digital atv mpd digital hf digital digital%20... digital-hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links