Search Results for "digital cw"26 links
Contesting : Clubs
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CQ DX Field Award
- The CQ DX Field Award is issued in four categories—Mixed, CW, SSB, and Digital—for confirmed two-way contacts with 50 or more Grid Fields
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4NKX RADIO PAGES
- HF Low Power cw/digital activity updates at G4NKX Blog
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4267 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7066 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Coherent CW Archives
- Unofficial archive of the works from the early pioneers of Amateur Radio's digital communications era
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4JCW - Hellschreiber Resources
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CW lessons by IK2YRT
- The lessons are available in .MP3 format and has been keyed by Mario IK2YRT and digitally recorded by Luca IW2CZG
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
[ Hits: 13020 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8605 | Votes: 760 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15640 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever
- This is a SSB and CW transceiver for the 80m and 20m bands. It produces 25 Watts out and uses a digital frequency display.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Duet CW RTX
- Design for a dual-band CW transceiver using the AD9834 Direct Digital Synthesizer
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsvhf digital digital tv digital digital atv digital cw digital vfo digital com qrp digital digital swl digital hf digital net digital cb digital-atv digital swr digital box
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links