Search Results for "electro"752 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Magnetic antenna fo ULF
- Detection and recording of Schumann resonances and other electromagnetic phenomena at frequencies below 50 Hz By Hans Michlmayr
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Tuned Loop AM Broadcast Antenna
- Alan yates vk2zay's ham radio website, homebrew construction, general electronics, high voltage experiments, amateur rocketry, and general geek stuff
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Theory
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- VE3SCA Algoma seniors electronic communicators
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorporated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K2ETS Electronic Technology Society of NJ
- Known Affectionately as the "GreenbrookRepeater"!
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All Electronics Corp
- Thousands of electronic and electro-mechanical parts and supplies
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Far Circuits
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusiast.
[ Hits: 1982 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ePartGrocer is a fully equipped on-line store providing large varieties of high quality electronic parts at bargain prices to meet the one-stop-buy requirement of our customers.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SWDXer
- SWDXer is the one stop resource for shortwave radio information.
Articles include antennas and simple electronics construction.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
[ Hits: 2996 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8646 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 9274 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 14176 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Opto Electronics
- About Opto Electronics
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sci.Electronics : RFI/EMI Info
- Dealing with Computer generated RFI/EMI by Daniel 9V1ZV
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termselectro kit electro electro-kit electro-voice-638 electro voice electro house electro voice 664 electro-voice-664 electro brand electro-voice 638 electro home 862 electro voice 638 ph.-electro-special generator rf for electro electro switch
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links