Search Results for "fr calculator"53 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39434 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Antenna Calculator
- A free online calculator for making all of the calculations required to design and build small transmitting loop antennas, also known as magnetic loops by 66pacific.com
[ Hits: 4160 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 14079 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- HF Bazooka antennas
- French page with bazooka antenna design information and bazooka calculator
[ Hits: 3933 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 8242 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- SWR Calculator
- BesserNet Reflectometer is a fun SWR calculator and simulator Java applet
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 28444 | Votes: 239 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 9144 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4819 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5590 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application.
[ Hits: 8465 | Votes: 248 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 4011 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- MPE Calculator
- Free RF exposure evaluation software for amateur radio
[ Hits: 3533 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 44167 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Coax Cable loss and SWR calculator
- This small window application will calculate Coax Cable loss from SWR and SWR from Cable Loss
[ Hits: 6093 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2290 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21627 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 3.02 ]
- Live MUF
- Freeware live MUF calculator by EA6VQ-Gabriel and G7RAU-Dave for live calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season via a telnet link into dxc
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- LCF Calculator
- LCF online Calculator, calculate relation between Frequency Capacitance Inductance and Reactance
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]