Search Results for "frequency"492 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 14162 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Loop antenna resonant frequency calculator
- Calculates resonant frequency of a loop antenna, correcting for distributed capacitance.
[ Hits: 7844 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.01 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4222 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Loop-Magnetic by Dj9RB
- Magnetic Loop - DJ9RB Frequency range 2 MHz - 10,2 MHz
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Low Frequency Receiving Loop
- The Spreaders are 3 feet, making the loop 6 feet in diameter. There are 5 spreaders so the windings can alternate from side to side. There are 30 turns of 18 gauge stranded insulated wire.
[ Hits: 2065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Malaspina College amateur radio society
- VE7RME repeater is located in Nanaimo. It operates on a transmit frequency of 146.98 mhz and a receive frequency of 146.38 mhz
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JT65 HF JT65A HF Frequency Information
- JT65A frequencies. List of common HF frequencies where you can work JT65A.
[ Hits: 2516 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.65 ]
- News, frequency guides and programme information, on shortwave and other international media.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2321 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8152 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 12627 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits Compared
- Mark Connelly, WA1ION article on Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits in PDF format, include some RF amplifier schematics
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.71 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]