Search Results for "ground plain"3 links
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- SNR Signal to Noise Ratio
- Signal-to-noise ratio is defined as the ratio between the desired signal, and the background noise.
In this article, SNR is explained in the deep
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]