Search Results for "ground plain"3 links
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- SNR Signal to Noise Ratio
- Signal-to-noise ratio is defined as the ratio between the desired signal, and the background noise.
In this article, SNR is explained in the deep
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsground plain vertical ground plain an 2 meter ground plain ground plain plans ground plain antenna 11 meter antenna no ground plain 2 meter ground plain antenna free standing ground plain ft. plain plain talk plain city ground no ground rf ground 20m ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links