- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Grounding System
- The antenna grounding system at K3DAV that includes 4 coax lines
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 22553 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Assorted grounding hints and kinks
- Assorted Grounding Hints and Kinks and Technical Correspondence, Grounding Techniques, Conductivity in the Cold, Cold Ground, Is Your Radio Equipment REALLY Grounded?
[ Hits: 3261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Coax cables specifications
- Useful data-sheet on RG coax cables compiled by NA5N
[ Hits: 2148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Different grounds for different shacks
- Technical questions answered about grounding techniques, in pdf file
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Earth Grounding Construction Materials
- Article about types of materials that make the best earth grounding systems
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station's protection.
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ground Loops
- About Ground loops, Wiring Caveat, Basics, Most Prevalent Cause, Common Connections
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Problems
- RF ground systems
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Ground Radial Links
- Antenna Ground Radial's. All About, Why & How To
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Radials picture gallery
- A large collection of several ground radials installations
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ground Systems
- Basic ground system functions, lightning and safety ground, RF return-path ground and induced ground currents
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Grounding and Receiver Noise
- An interesting article on grounding and receiver noise
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grounding and Reducing Noise
- Reducing noise and RF in your radio station by grounding your equipment in the proper way. PDF article by Xtal Staff.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2629 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- Grounding FAQs
- A Grounding Q&A by ARRL web
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 49068 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Grounding system
- Perhaps one of the most over looked aspects of setting up a listening post is a ground system
[ Hits: 12988 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12944 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Grounds RF and DC
- Asepects of grounds in mobile oeprations setups
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Handbook on grounding
- U.S. Government's military handbook on grounding in pdf format
[ Hits: 8516 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Home made Artificial Ground
- This Artificial Ground has been designed by Colyn Baillie-Searle GD4EIRP
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Home Made Artificial Ground Tuner
- Home made Artificial Ground. This article contains a schematics of a custom artificial ground device that can be used to ground your station equipment if you live in an higher floor and cannot effort a proper dedicated ground connection.
This Artificial Ground has been designed by Colyn Baillie-Searle GD4EIRP
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- House ground layouts
- Hams or amateur radio operators and CB operators usually cannot have ideal grounds, but with some care and planning they can have nearly perfect systems
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to Ground an Antenna: aerial earthing
- The antenna ground or earth system can be key to its operation whilst also being a key safety feature. This article is about grounding systems for antennas, covering different aspects of grounds made for antenna safety, or expressly for lightning or just to improve antenna performance, being ground an antenna component.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Notes on Ground Systems
- A collection of frequently asked questions on ground systems
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Practical Amateur Radio Grounding
- The single point ground in the most important aspect of a good grounding system. The concept behind a single point ground is very simple, keep everything at the same ground potential. Electrical Groundl, Lightning Ground, RF Grounds
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QEX Ground System Experiments
- N6LF series of experiments on ground systems for vertical antennas. That series of reports was converted, with some modifications, into a series fo seven articles in QEX magazine.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Safe,effective grounding
- Practical applications for end-fed antenna transformers and safe, effective grounding
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Second floor grounding
- Solution for stations located at secondo floor or higher. Lead lengths to the grounding system are much too long to provide a low-impedance RF ground.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Station Grounding
- Will we ever be able to dispel the myths?
Steve Katz, WB2WIK/6
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ufer Ground
- Ufer techniques are used in building footers, concrete floors, radio and television towers, tower guy wire anchors, light poles, etc.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Ufer ground system
- A new look at the Ufer ground system by Chris Scott
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Why grounding
- Overvoltage protection, Voltage stabilization, Grounding in wiring, Ground wire resistance
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Wiring and Grounding
- Importance of proper mobile setup. Operating an ham radio trasceiver setup into a mobile vehicle, implies attention to correct cabling setup and grounding.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]