Search Results for "ham radio pro"503 links - and 5 categories
CB Radio : Personal Pages
- 75SM001 DX Portal
- Radio Communications CB Radio, Ham Radio Meteorology, Propagation, Packet Cluster etc
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Darley Amateur Radio Club - An Anglo-Amercian Radio Club - G0FOS - GB4JUL
- We are an Anglo-American Radio Club, based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England, serving the needs of local hams and providing fcc license examinations.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JARL: application procedure for foreign hams
- Information on establishing an amateur radio station in japan
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Dr.
- Professional electronic repairs on old & new CB's, Ham & Marine Radios and more. Low rates, thousands repaired for other shops.
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Communications Experts, repair modifications
- Communications Experts CB Radio and Ham Radio Repair Modifications Programming Communications Experts Maxon Icom Cobra Uniden Galaxy Palomar Can Be Found At Communications Experts
[ Hits: 3211 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tthe ultimate program designed to connect you to ACARS systems around the world via the Internet
[ Hits: 15139 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5650 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3094 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13667 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
ham radio pro
You can try similar termsradio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio cb radio wireless radio microphone ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning ham radio in usa
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links