Search Results for "interface"297 links - and 1 categories
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- APRS interface to the FINDU and APRSWorld databases
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- javAPRS Findu
- Findu lookup interface, by station, position and prefix, Wap interface is availbale
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Sound Card Packet Interface
- Setting up and testing a sound card packet radio interface by KD5ZUG
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- TS-850S Amplifier Interface
- An interface for amplifier to TS-850S
[ Hits: 3181 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 7971 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16444 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 4705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 18957 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fox Delta Satellite Tracking Interface
- A simple PIC16F688 satellite Tracking interface for yaesu ratators.
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM IC-E90 accessories
- CI-V Interface and Power supply adapter for the IC-E90
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- TenTec 1208CY 10 .. 50 MHz Transverter
- A well-known transverter modified for 10 MHz IF (for Softrock interface use) by DF9CY
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]