Search Results for "key filter"14 links
- All kinds of antennas, RF connectors, radio transceivers and accessories like power supplies, morse keys, lowpass filters and so on.
[ Hits: 16074 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Nye Viking
- Antenna Tuners, morse keys, keyers and filters
[ Hits: 4578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Bencher Inc.
- Paddles, Keys, Filters, Antennas
[ Hits: 6505 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GES Electronics
- Ham rasio shop in Chzeck republic, offer antennas, filters, roators, electronic components, cw keyers, power supplies, and other ham shack accessories
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsnf filter filter rf if filter 0-30-mhz-filter 0 30 mhz filter vlf filter dc filter sub rx filter bpf filter lpf filter tvi filter hf filter svc filter bcb filter lp filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links