- 9H1LO Stanley
- Satellites and Oscar 40, Microwave and ATV
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- A Brief Chronology of Amateur Radio Satellites
- History of amateur saltellites compiled by AMSAT india
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A multi-purpose portable setup
- Working low-earth orbit satellites from any place
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A quadrifilar helix weather satellite receiving antenna
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable.
[ Hits: 16004 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Amateur (ham) radio satellites
- A checklists of amateur (ham) radio satellites, including launch dates and images of the satellites.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio in Space
- The ARRL powerpoint on satellite Operations by WB8IMY
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellites
- A list of active Amateur Radio satellites grouped by FM SSB/CW and satellite monitoring
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur satellite frequency guide
- Amateur Satellite Frequency Guide, Compiled December 1996
[ Hits: 2812 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3467 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AMSAT P3-E
- AMSAT P3-E Satellite Donation Page.
Get into Orbit with AMSAT-DL's P3E-Satellite
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21445 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Antenna lookangles calculations
[ Hits: 3051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- AO-27 Satellite page
- About operating the AO-27 satellite
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- AO-40 VHF Converter
- 144 MHZ to 28 MHZ 2nd Down-Converter for AO-40 Sat
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The home of Soci?t? Europ?enne des Satellites.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2306 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.6 ]
- Calculate azimuth and elevation
- Use this online calculator if you need to know your azimuth/elevation relative to a satellite
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Celes Trak
- NORAD Two-Line Element Sets, FAQ, and related informations.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Chronology of Amateur Satellites
- History of all OSCAR satellites from 1961 till today in chronological order.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Doppler Satellite Tracking
- Dopller effects on satellite tracking
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- European Telecommunications Satellite Organization
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Digital satellites Frequency site
[ Hits: 4986 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GB4FUN Satellite set-up information
- Antenna installation and operating guide
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Getting Started with the FM Satellites
- If you can program split-frequency memories in your dual-band radio, or your dual-band radio has two VFOs, you can work an FM satellite
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Satellite frequencies
- This listing was put together by ve7vdx on the USENET rec.radio.amateur.space, and is updated weekly there
[ Hits: 6314 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Heavens Above
- Live realtime satellite tracking system show current status of amateur radio satellites and more. Track ISS and all ham radio satellites.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The home of Radio Facsimile wefax & SSTV.
[ Hits: 9181 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- How to Work the Amateur FM Satellites
- Eham article by Vince Waelti (K9TSU)
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ISS Realtime tracking
- 5 Day prediction table for ISS and find when the ISS will be visible from your QTH by N2YO
[ Hits: 4433 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.04 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LU4EOU - Amateur Radio Satellites
- A web site about amateur radio satellite
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- NASA Juno Spacecraft
- NASA ask ham operators that can participate to assist in testing out some equipment onboard the JUNO spacecraft when it makes its flyby in October 2013.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Novel filter for sat working
- Elimiate QRM when working with satellite antennas
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Operating Satellite by F4FAP
- F4FAP maintains a useful listing of current saltellites that are on the air and that can be easily heard and worked.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Orbitessera provides a mosaic of orbital information. Information is provided for the Space Shuttle, the International Space Station , Mir Space Station , and general Satellite Keplerian Elements information
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Oscar 40 operation
- Information on how operate through the nominally geostationary satellite Oscar 40
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PS8ET Amateur Satellite Operations
- Personal web site by Joe PS8ET an active amateur radio operator from Brazil very active both on HF bands and on Ham Radio Satellites.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiving the AO-40 Beacon
- G6LVB beginners guide to receiving the AO-40 beacon
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Robert's Satellite TV page
- Lots of cool stuff about satellite world
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Satellite for Beginners
- Learn how to start using ham radio satellites for your DX contacts, PDF presentation by Dave Long
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Satellite Frequency list
- An old satellite frequency list from 3 to 8475 Mhz dated 1996
[ Hits: 6166 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Satellites list
- Long and detaliled list of AMSAT and other satellites with pictures, drawings and satellite informations
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- SO-35 Satellite page
- Information on so-35 satellite
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Sounds from Space
- In this page you will find soundtracks from various space objects including satellites, manned and unmanned space ships and space stations.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- SPACEWARN Bulletin
- The SPACEWARN bulletin is intended to serve as an international communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of information on satellites and space probes.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Doppler Shift
- A close up of Doppler Shift, a phenomenon which is commonly observed by the lay person, yet still confuses many amateur satellite operators.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using a Baofeng handheld to work Satellites
- How to program Baofeng handheld transceiver with satellite frequencies, and how to get alerts when satellites are visible by using a smartphone app. A beginners guide to work satellites with a common VHF handheld radio.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Visual Satellite Observer
- Satellite observing guide and reference
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W4SAT's World
- Satellite infos and links by Larry Johnston
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Work satellite with single IC-706MKIIG
- You wanna try to work modern satellite like AO-40 but have only one rig ICOM-706MKIIG ? This article will help you.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]