Search Results for "linear amp"121 links - and 2 categories
Internet and Radio : Mailing Lists
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Linear amplifiers and power supplies manufacturer
[ Hits: 2439 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Juma PA100
- 100 W Linear Amplifier for HF bands
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- Cupeles Electronics LLC
- Two way radio communication services for Kenwood Icom Yaesu radio and ameritron drake cliperton henry heathkit amp yaesu kenwood linear amplifiers based in Harrisburg, PA by WB3M
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 27400 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Covert a Zetagi Amplifier for 50 Mhz
- Schematics and instruction to convert a ZetaGi CB linear amplifier to 50 mhz band
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4590 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3219 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 80-10m Linear Amplifier
- High-power 3-500 HF linear amplifier by Don Pinnock G3HVA
[ Hits: 2604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 9.28 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HV power supplies
- WV0NNI 2,800 VDC @ 2 Amps Continuous Variac adjusts filament voltage. A voltage doubler circuit, well suited for smaller, compact linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]