Search Results for "linear amp"128 links - and 2 categories
Internet and Radio : Mailing Lists
- Amps Mailing List
- Linear amplifier related mailing list
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Linear amplifiers and power supplies manufacturer
[ Hits: 2481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Juma PA100
- 100 W Linear Amplifier for HF bands
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4047 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Cupeles Electronics LLC
- Two way radio communication services for Kenwood Icom Yaesu radio and ameritron drake cliperton henry heathkit amp yaesu kenwood linear amplifiers based in Harrisburg, PA by WB3M
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28228 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Covert a Zetagi Amplifier for 50 Mhz
- Schematics and instruction to convert a ZetaGi CB linear amplifier to 50 mhz band
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4775 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 80-10m Linear Amplifier
- High-power 3-500 HF linear amplifier by Don Pinnock G3HVA
[ Hits: 2666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 9.41 ]
- The G2DAF Linear Amplifier
- Scans of original G2DAF articles on his HF linear amplifier using QY3-125 tube
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HV power supplies
- WV0NNI 2,800 VDC @ 2 Amps Continuous Variac adjusts filament voltage. A voltage doubler circuit, well suited for smaller, compact linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termslinear amp rms ht 200 linear amp 2m linear amp 11-kw-linear 813 linear ht 200 linear amp linear rf linear pa 14 mhz pa linear linear pl 519 scs linear hf linear linear key linear pl 519 linear
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links