and 2 categories
about linear amp on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 [next]
Internet and Radio : Mailing Lists Manufacturers : Amplifiers Manufacturers : Morse Keyers Shopping and Services : RF Tubes Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair Technical Reference : Amplifiers
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 26288 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Covert a Zetagi Amplifier for 50 Mhz
- Schematics and instruction to convert a ZetaGi CB linear amplifier to 50 mhz band
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 80-10m Linear Amplifier
- High-power 3-500 HF linear amplifier by Don Pinnock G3HVA
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Harris linear amplifiers mods
- Harris linear amplifiers RF-353 and RF-355, full automatic amplifiers, 1.6 to 30 MHz
How to use them without the Harris transceiver RT-1446 by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.88 ]
Technical Reference : Power Supply
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links