Search Results for "link to us"126 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Longwave
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4321 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Early Yaesu equipment in australia
- Details and very early history of Yaesu Musen Co. amateur radio equipment in Australia
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-DX 100 and FT-100B by Yaesu Musen
- Details and very early history of yaesu musen amateur radio equipment in australia . 1966 yaesu first trasceiver.
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- W9DC IOTA Awards
- W9DC North America Amateur Radio checkpoint for IOTA Islands on the Air and WLH World Lighthouse award applications and award instructions; Island and lighthouse award links for international radio operator activities
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- LU9DPM Martin
- Downloads, colleagues, links, manufacturers and more in English and Spanish
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KG4DMB Mike
- Links to weather,ham info,and local clubs in and around Tuscaloosa,alabama
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Joe Tracker Ham Radio eBay Auction Price Tracker
- Ham radio equipment eBay prices, adjusted for trends, filtered for accessories, leaving only condition and auction terms to affect the final price. Also direct links to auctions, searches and recommended sites for research, plus amateur radio station rigs, projects and antenna farm.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Amateur Television In Pittsburgh
- Amateur Television activities in Pittsburgh,ATV operators and users, ATV links, ATV information
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Batterry link
- Offers batteries,replacement laptop batteries,camcorder batteries,digital camera battery,PDA batteries and battery chargers
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Durham Radio
- Durham Radio stocks a wide variety of Amateur radio products by ADI, Alinco, Alpha Delta, Ameco, Ameritron, ARRL, Bencher, Comet, Cushcraft, Daiwa, DCI, Galaxy, Heil, HyGain, Icom, Iron Horse, Kenwood, Larsen, Maldol, MFJ, Opek, Palstar, Procomm, Pryme, Ranger, Signal Links, Tigertronics, Valor, Vectronics, Vertex Standard, Workman, Yaesu.
[ Hits: 3913 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Maine Store
- Manufacturer of custom belt buckles,coffee mugs,t-shirts,sweat shirts,maine gifts,name tags,call tags and awards for police, fire, sheriff, ham radio and amateur radio clubs
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Deutsche Welle
- Germany's International Broadcasting Station with links to numerous pages in multiple languages containing program schedules, and live audio feeds.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Cobalt pet: shortwave weblog
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- WM8C Radio Clip Art
- Ham radio clip art collection, all clipart on this page is free to use and to be treated as link ware
[ Hits: 5979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2743 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5307 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3910 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
link to us
You can try similar termsref link link link sat ui link win link how-to-add-a-link link to us link s link 11 pc-usb-link add-a-link lan link add a link link 22 ham link usb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links