- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3518 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4696 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- EchoMac is a program for MacOS X users that permit access to the Echolink system
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- EchoMac is a client program for OS X that allows connection to the Echolink system
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2659 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9 ]
- IC-7300 and WinLink
- How to properly configure ICOM IC-7300 settings for WinLink and WinMor
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Speak Freely
- Free Internet telephone originally written in 1991 by John Walker, mostly a voip software
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- The Internet Radio Linking Project IRLP
- Linking VHF and UHF radios and repeaters around the world using a secure Voice-Over-IP system, with no hackers!
[ Hits: 5948 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- A new HF transmission protocol for Winlink 2000
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]