Search Results for "loops"62 links
Antennas : Delta loop
- Delta Loop Antenna theory
- A description page on how build delta loops antennas. In italian
[ Hits: 7218 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- K9AY Flag Pennant Ewe
- Elongated Terminated Loops, usage and details by K9AY Lewallen
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8540 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Small Tuned Loop Antenna
- Picture and reference links for STL Small tumed loops antennas by DJ3TZ
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Small magnetic receiving loops
- Article about magnetic loops, construction notes and diagrams
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Quad Loops
- Quad loops can be a practical way to get some gain without constructing a full Cubic Quad
[ Hits: 17113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 3969 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receiving Loop Theory - N4YWK
- Sensitivity of multi turn receiving loops
William E. Payne, N4YWK
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5011 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- PKW Antennas
- PKW Antennas for ham radio bands, Quads, delta loops, log periodics antennas for military and professional use by Ditta Martelli fabbrica italiana antenne
[ Hits: 13583 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10581 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Pixel Technologies
- Antennas and Accessories for Satellite Radio and AM FM HD Short Wave Radio, satellite antenna, shortwave magnetic loops.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Latest Satellite Pictures
- Visible images and loops, infra-Red images and loops, water vapor images
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5461 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar terms50 mhz loops loops 20 loops loops n more 6m 4 loops am loops mfj loops delta loops 6 meter loops ground loops magnic loops loops antenna quad loops magnetic loops broadband loops
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links