about network log on dxzone.com
Antennas : WiFi Contesting : Software
DX Resources : Nets : Emergency Nets Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe Ham Radio : Personal Pages Internet and Radio : Social Networks Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Signal generator Operating Modes : Packet Radio : Clubs Shopping and Services : Test equipment Software : Audio Streaming Software : D-STAR Software : Linux Software : Software Defined Radio Software : iPhone Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : BPL
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 2903 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links