Search Results for "network log"22 links
Antennas : WiFi
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60119 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- How to extend your Wireless Network
- How to extend your Wireless Network by building a 2.4 gHz wifi cantenna
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 211 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3295 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CARMEN Caribbean Amateur Radio Meteorological Emergency Network
- Volunteer amateur radio operators (Hams), have maintained a radio station WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami since 1980.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRSS/QRPp Network 28.322 MHz
- This blog is about the QRSS QRP beacon network transmitting at 28.322 Mhz managed by IK1ZYW
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- YC2GTB R.Soerjo
- Personal site dedicated to amateur radio. About me and my activities. This is also a homepage for Maternal and Neonatal Health Central Java Online, The Indonesian Society for Perinatology, Matweb Network
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio operators exchange QSL cards to confirm two-way radio contact between stations. We here at QSLogBook offer a Social Network to accomplish a more personal contact
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windfreak Technologies
- Low Cost RF equipment manufacturer including Signal Generators, Mixers and Network Analyzers.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- Leader Instruments - Test Equipment Depot
- New and pre-owned agilent, avcom, fluke, hewlett packard, instek, iwatsu, leader, lecroy, tektronix,and more. Analog oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies, video test equipment, generators, meters and more
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Broadband news : another bpl trial dropped
- The company trialing the technology has decided BPL was not "commercially deployable," and has instead decided to focus on wireless mesh networking in the region
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsl network pi network network t network phi network network log l-network lc network old sac network pi l network pi-l network wifi network pi network tuner network software mesh network
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links