KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packetbbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2749 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Un-official home of MSYS the multi-user BBS program for Packet Radio. This software is available for free use by all licensed radio amateurs.
FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 6843 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.