Search Results for "psk31 cat"23 links
- British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur radio PSK31 Receiver
- An online receiver of the currently active HF PSK31 band located in Charlotte, NC.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- 15 Meter Online PSK31 Receiver
- 15 Meter PSK31 Receiver located in Charlotte, NC
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- PSK31 HF Receiver in Charlotte NC USA
- This PSK31 receiver shows you the active HF bands and tunes itself to the busiest for live decoding of the digital signal. Located in Charlotte, NC
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 1.88 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4056 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- RSQ Signal Rporting for Digital Modes
- This site is devoted to promoting RSQ as an improved signal reporting system for narrow band digital modes and to demonstrating its application to the popular PSK31 mode.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IK0SOI Sergio
- ik0soi ham website, psk31,136khz,meteor scatter,6m,sota,all from radio world, mainly in italian
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting started on data modes with the Elecraft K2
- You do not need an expensive or complicated interface to get started using psk31 and other data modes with an elecraft k2 transceiver.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 80247 | Votes: 2705 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4773 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK08 - G4JNT
- PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16318 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16333 | Votes: 335 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- The FNpsk program provides for accurate message handling and net management of amateur radio emergency communications using the PSK31 or PSK63 digital formats
[ Hits: 1124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 8525 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 80608 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 3601 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]