- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab
- PSK08 for Spectrum Lab.Small user file to configure the software for slow PSK.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 5333 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Argo upload
- Allows you to automaticaly upload ARGO screen captures to your webpage in a convenient way. by ON7YD
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 12323 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- ChirpPix converts a bitmap image to a wave file, which can then be sent by a SSB transmitter and received on spectrogram waterfall displays
Image Transmission using ChirpPix and ChirpHell. Click to donwload ChirpPix zip file.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- This Windows MTHELL QRSS NDB and DFCW program extends possibilities of well-known Spectrogram with some new useful features. It enables to define the scrolling area to any size, it can save screen shots in defined time periods , it enables to browse the saved pictures easily by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 5613 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9852 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Meet Jason
- Jason is a keyboard mode displaying the received message as text. Expecially indicated for LF operations
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSK08 - G4JNT
- PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second. Direct download link to psk08.zip file.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRS 4
- ON7YD slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works with Argo. By Rik Strobbe
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5854 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 47420 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.97 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]