Search Results for "q meter"581 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- Monoband Yagi for 20 meters
- A monoband yagi for 14 MHz a PDF article from 73 amateur radio magazine by AB4GX
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N4TZE Quad for 6 meters
- Here is the N4TZE, 3 element, 6 meter quad antenna This antenna is tuned to 50.130mhz
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Quarter Wave 80 m vertical Antenna
- Homebrew a 1/4 wave 80 meter vertical using aluminium tubing by W4NFR
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is now broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- high-quality and unique Ham Radio equipment such as Radio Rack field communication boxes for Emergency or portable use, and Antenna Analyzers for HF and VHF 6 Meter Bands.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz Noise Canceling Receiver Front End
- Reducing noise on six meter band
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dagatron Instruments
- Shop for testing equipment. The catalogue includes: Multimeters, Clamp meters, Environment meters, Electric testers, EFM meters, Mechanical testers, Power analyzers, Resistance meters, Tachometers, Thermometers and Vibration meters. Brands liks Dagatron, Hibok, Kyoritsu, Brymen, Lutron.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-layer Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- This calculator ask as input diameter, lenght turn and frequencu and will return L and Q
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Variometer Design
- Online variometer calculator by IN3OTD
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3PTO Power Meter
- This Power meter is capable of dissipating up to 100 watts for a short period and 20 watts continuously
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m CW QRP transceiver
- An home made QRP CW transceiver for the 80 meters band by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20m CW QRP Transceiver
- A pocket sized CW transceiver for 20 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basic Multimeter project
- A basic multimeter project with full schematic diagram by G3PTO
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a Test Meter
- This article include a circuit that allows a cheap 0-1mA meter to be used as a micro-ammeter or a milli-voltmeter
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Germanium Noise Generator
- This generator requires 100volts supply at 5mA. A 0 -5 mA meter inserted at J1 measures the crystal current.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analog HF Antenna Analyser
- A simple antenna analyser for the HF spectrum with a built-in signal generator with 3-digit LED frequency display.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]