- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical wire J-pole antenna for 10 meter, an en-fed zepp for 28.4 MHz
[ Hits: 10908 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 45465 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 15569 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- 2 Meter J-Pole design
- J-Pole Antenna by K4TAX
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 43336 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 2-element 1/2 wave collinear J-Pole
- This article document a 2 element half wave collinear J-Pole antenna by KC9EOT and KB8OJH
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- 20 Meter Jpole Vertical
- The J pole vertical for 14MHz is built from a fifty-foot TV push up mast by Mike Higgins, K6AER
[ Hits: 7798 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 2m Copper J Pole antenna Video
- This is the construction of a copper cactus style j-pole antenna.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 2577 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 20829 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- 5/8 Collinear antenna
- A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 62878 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole
- A 6 m 50MHz J-Pole antenna by VKADC
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this J-Pole antenna for the six meter band is made with a homemade ribbon cable. The antenna shown in this article includes a coaxial cable choke feed to remove RF currents from flowing on the outer of the cable.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 65369 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 115578 | Votes: 190 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- A 146- and 445-MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Pipe your signals to 146 and 445 MHz with one antenna!
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Dual Band VHF/UHF J Pole
- This antenna provides continuous coverage of the 2 metre (144-148MHz) and 70cm (430-450MHz) bands and is an excellent choice for base station use.
[ Hits: 2234 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 103430 | Votes: 134 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7955 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 37029 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Build a Weatherproof PVC JPole Antenna
- After you have build this antenna, you may not need anything else. This article shows how to build a VHF j-pole antenna and how to protect it by inserting it into a PVC tube, the correct way.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Building A 2-meter J-Pole Antenna
- Buildin a VHF Jpole antenna with detailed pictures
[ Hits: 4221 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 8248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew a j-pole 2mt and 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap. This article includes homebrewing instructions, parts lists, tools needed and printable documentation.
[ Hits: 10277 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 14106 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Copper Pipe J-Pole Antenna
- A fixed j-pole antenna plan for 144 MHz and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7837 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 18163 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 - 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 - 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Dualband J-Pole antenna
- A VHF / UHF J-pole vertical antenna de ON6MU
[ Hits: 4024 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 35635 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Easy Jpole Building
- Easy home brew 2 meter copper jpole antenna build - under 20 bucks - Hits repeaters 45 miles away. Parts used bought at home depot build time 1 hour.
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.66 ]
- Emergency j-pole antenna
- Emergency j-pole antenna using a standard 300 ohm twin lead TV cable by WD4JR
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8770 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Exploring The J-Pole Antenna
- The J-Pole antenna is a common omnidirectional antenna used in amateur radio, particularly on the VHF and UHF bands. This article is an attempt to explore how the J-pole antenna transforms feed-line impedance to free-space impedance, all the while providing gain found only in the more expensive commercial products.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 8094 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6594 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Home Brew J-Pole Antenna Project
- Building a two metre J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade 2M/440 J-Pole Antenna
- A 2m 70cm Dual Band J-Pole antenna for 35 USD.
An excellent performing J-Pole type antenna, constructed from readily available materials.
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.4 ]
- Improving Gain of the Super J-Pole Antenna
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole. there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points. Get 0.8 dB more gain out of the trusty Super-J by replacing the traditional phasing stub with a long coil.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- J Pole Antenna
- Dual Band (2 Meter/70 cm) Solid Aluminum J-Pole
[ Hits: 4897 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 3231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 49387 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- J-Pole and Expanded Super J-Pole
- The standard J-Pole antenna is a end fed 1/2 wavelength antenna, in this article is explained also how to build an expanded Super J Pole that provides about 4.5 dbd gain. These antennas can be built from EMT electric conduit pipe
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- J-pole Antenna
- J-pole antenna made easy using a twinlead by W4ZT
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- J-pole antenna Calculator
- Online calculator for J-Pole antennas. The J-pole antenna consists of a short and a long vertical pole with a feed point near the bottom. The antenna looks like the letter J, hence the name J-pole antenna.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 51424 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- J-pole antenna for 915MHz
- A 915 MHz four bay j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 3239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole antennas
- An easy portable VHF antenna to build for ARES - RACES work is the 300 Ohm Twin Lead JPole antenna
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 29232 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 15285 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- J-Pole Calculator
- Online J-Pole antenna length calculator
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 5199 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- J-pole for 4m
- 70 MHz jpole half wave antenna by G7OGQ and G8CVF
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30303 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- J-pole designs, for 50 to 450 MHz by WA6ESC
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Jpole antenna Modeling
- Using NEC4WIN for Jpole antenna modeling
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Jpole for 70cm
- A homemade Jpole antenna for 70 cm band made with 6mm copper pipe
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Jpole for PMR-Radio
- A 446 Mhz J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 4457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Mast Mountable J-Pole Antenna
- An interesting article on how to make copper cactus J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Mirrored J-Pole
- The mirror-image J-Pole is very easy to construct and requires only two T-Fittings plus a length of copper pipe.
[ Hits: 4118 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Open Stub J-Pole Project
- A 144/440 dual band open stub J-Pole Antenna project by NT1K
[ Hits: 1939 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- OSJ antenna for VHF and UHF
- Working priciple of OSJ and jpole anntennas by PY4ZBZ
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Portable J-Pole Antenna
- The Pocket Portable J-Pole Antenna, a neat little project that will prove useful for portable operation or improving your HT in the fringe areas.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple 50MHz J-Pole Antenna EA7AHG
- Based on the popular DK7ZB simple 50 MHz Jpole antenna, this customized jpole project has been analized with MMANA-GAL and reproduced for six meters, two meters and 70 cm bands.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 82277 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Simple J-Pole for the 2m band
- A very essential j-pole antenna for 144 MHz. To adjust the SWR you will have to play with the 40mm distance between the coax feed and the braid inner conductor connection
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Single band copper pipe J Antenna
- A monoband J pole antenna dimensions sheet by N6JSX
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Slim Jim vs. Traditional J-pole Antenna
- A comparison among a traditional J-Pole Antenna and 2BCX Slim Jim Antenna
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Some J-Poles That I Have Known
- The varieties of twinlead J-Poles and some performance standards, L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 4297 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3365 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 29337 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- The Copper cactus antenna
- Copper Cactus multiband J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 57870 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- The Copper Cactus J-Pole
- Original article published on February 1992 on 73 Amateur Radio Today about the 2m and 70 cm copper cactus J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Copper J pole Antenna
- The copper J-Pole antenna soldered in a couple of hours with an interesting method to setup the feeding point
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 6264 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- The J-pole Antenna Revisited Yet Again
- The dynamics of antenna design
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The simple 144/440 copper pipe J
- A simple dual band VHF UHF jpole antenna Projects by Dale Kubichek
[ Hits: 8239 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8 ]
- The SIMPLE 2m Copper pipe J
- A copper J Antenna for 144 and 430 article with design, feeding methods and pictures
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Stacked J-Pole
- A stacked Jpole antenna plan by Gary - KGØZP
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- Three Element Collinear J Pole
- Improved 2 Meter Performance with a Three Element Collinear copper J-Pole
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- VHF J Pole for 146 Mhz
- KF4SCI project for a VHF UHF jpole, working on 220 and 440 Mhz
[ Hits: 4632 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 27021 | Votes: 250 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- WX2NJ JPole bicycle antenna
- 2 meter or Dual Band J-pole bicycle antenna
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- YouTube - jpole homebrew
- jpole 2mtr 70cms homebrew antenna
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.87 ]