Search Results for "radio frequency"200 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- British Columbia Ham Radio Coordination Council
- Frequency coordinations on BC Canada
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Upper New York Repeater Council, Inc, support the frequency coordination needs of the Amateur Radio repeaters operating in its area
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Arkansas Repeater Council
- recognized Amateur Radio Frequency Coordinating entity for the State of Arkansas.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The National Frequency Coordinator\'s Council (NFCC) is an organization comprised of and representing amateur radio frequency coordinators of the United States.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Illinois Repeater Association
- The Recognized Amateur Radio Frequency Coordination
Organization In The State of Illinois
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arizona Repeater Owners Frequency
- a subcommittee of the
Amateur Radio Council of Arizona
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD5SDJ Indian Territory Amateur Radio Society
- small but dedicated group of radio operators who primarily operate on a simplex on a frequency of 147.435
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Podcast
- The Amateur Radio Podcast by KB5JBV
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency
- Resonant Frequency: The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF antennas
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Home - Hunter Valley Scanning
- Radio Frequency Scanning Newcastle and the Hunter Valley. Lots of Frequencies plus videos and photos and web links.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Hagerty Radio Company
- Offer a Direct Digital VFO Kits (variable-frequency oscillator) using the Analog Devices AD9951 by WA1FFL
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 6964 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DTMF in amateur radio
- About usage of DTMF Dual Tone Multi Frequency in ham radio applications
[ Hits: 44 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]