Search Results for "radio frequency"200 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DL3RTL/b is a HF radio propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency radio station based in Berlin, Germany.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nuand bladeRF
- Nuand id the maker of bladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio, 300MHz - 3.8GHz RF frequency range
Independent RX/TX 12-bit 40MSPS quadrature sampling
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Frequencies
- List compiled by N4LCD with description of main frequency usage
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplitude Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) is essentially a mixing process where the audio modulating signal is mixed with the radio frequency carrier
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- JT65-HF Project
- Official web site of the JT65-HF project, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Basics
- A PDF guide to radio and radio frequency by Martin D. Stoehr
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-706 frequency expansion
- This modification will allow the MkIIG to transmit on most of the frequencies that it receives on.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Texas Scanner Radio Frequency List
- Scanner radio frequency list for athens henderson county texas
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Kits
- BITX ver 3 kits, frequency counters, SDR PCB, spare parts and relate ham radio accessories by VU3SUA
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online radio planning system, allow you to generate accurate radio frequency predictions for anywhere on earth
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- FRED for UR5EQF_Log3
- Displays the UR5EQF_Log3 radio frequency larger making it easer to read, sends selected list frequency to radio by AL VK4BL
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Frequency Counter with Arduino
- An interesting project even if not complete and not fully documented about an Arduino-based frequency counter fot the Kenwood TS-520S.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Using Frequency Counters
- A tutorial on using RF frequency counter, how a digital frequency counter works, includes frequency counter specifications and best practices in setting counter accuracy and resolution
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microphone Frequency Response
- K3DAV explaining the importance of proper microphones characteristics in an amateur radio transmission, including the usage of audio equializers and professional studio microphones
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pacemaker and Amateur Radio
- An ARRL article collection about influence of radio frequency with pacemakers and other similar medical devices.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Radio Frequency Signal Generator
- Essentials or basics of RF signal generators or microwave signal generators, their facilities, capabilities and how they work.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EMI - RFI page
- Article on radio frequency interferences, with a long list of common RFI cause, like Plasma TV, Solar panels inverters, fluorescent tube lamps.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probe for HF
- A RF Probe circuit for the RADIO frequency experimenter to check the presence of a RF signal and also to measure its strength
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-290 Modification
- Extending frequency to FT-290R for transverter use
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]