radio frequency218 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Resonant Frequency Podcast
- The Amateur Radio Podcast by KB5JBV
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency
- Resonant Frequency: The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TCI International
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF antennas
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multi-frequency radio interferometers
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Hagerty Radio Company
- Offer a Direct Digital VFO Kits (variable-frequency oscillator) using the Analog Devices AD9951 by WA1FFL
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ansoft Designer
- Sesign-management environment and circuit simulator for radio frequency (RF) and microwave hardware development
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9359 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio frequency vhf radio frequency 146. cb radio frequency radio frequency download radio frequency download radio frequency range radio frequency switch usb hp radio frequency download radio frequency interfer radio frequency detector radio frequency transmit police radio frequency police radio frequency f lexus radio frequency radio frequency jammer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links