BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
ERGO Radio Software
- Creative Express Corporation software to enhance shortwave radio listening. Support for Drake R8A/B, NRD535/D, WJ HF-1000 and TEN-TEC RX-320 receivers, as well as propagation, path evaluation and database management.
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.36 ]
Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.