Search Results for "signal meter"42 links
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2475 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15885 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The Ultimate Guide to 11 Meter CB Antennas
- This site is dedicated to bringing true information about the different types of antennas you can use, buy and build for Citizen Band Radio and 11 Meter DXing.
[ Hits: 21569 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- K5DZE Becon
- The K5DZE/B 10 Meter Beacon currently operates on 28.228 MHz 24/7 transmitting a CW signal at 18 WPM as an aid to check 28 MHz propagation Northern Kentucky
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WAFAR - Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club
- The main WAFAR transmitter site is on the roof of the Civic Opera House in Downtown Chicago, and sends our 2-meter and 440 MHz. repeater signals all over Northeast Illinois.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4542 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Test instruments corporation produces digital multimeters, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, universal counters
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Guide to Test Equipment
- That just about sums up many peoples attitude towards test equipment. Multimeter, SWR/Power Meter, Dip Oscillator, RF Signal Generator, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N5KDA Gary
- Ham Radio, Meteor Scatter,Backscatter Meteors, WSJT, JT65B, weak signal,Vhf Ham Radio, VHF two meter meteor skeds, dx, cw and EME
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- Scientific Surplus
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6374 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21943 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18049 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 19883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14706 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termssignal meter rf signal meter signal level meter signal strength meter signal-strength-meter homebrew signal meter signal strength meter sc signal strenghed meter noise signal meter signal meter to volt met 20 meter weak signal signal strength meter for ht yeasu 897d signal meter signal strenght meter homebrew signal meter for hf free download
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links