Search Results for "square hf"7 links
- M0PZT CobWeb Antenna Project
- A 5-band (20m-10m) HF antenna - Just 7ft square and great for a small garden. Build it yourself for around £60.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 4-Square Rx Vertical Array
- A project for a 4 square vertical array receiving antenna
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Quad For VHF UHF
- Double quad wire antenna for the 2m and 70cm band. Each of the two squares is the size of a wavelength by DF7DJ
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The IOio Antenna
- The IOio antenna and the satellites, a custom portable antenna done with squares both UHF and VHF by EA4CYQ
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsb square 40m 4 square bi-square 2 square square hf four square wab square 160 m square square 4 square 40m 2 square ant. 80m square 4 square 40 m for square 4-square
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links