and 4 categories
about tu tubes on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antique Radios : Museums Antique Radios : Parts and Tubes Ham Radio : Blogs Manufacturers : Tubes & Semiconductors
Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Acom 1000 Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Ameritron AL-811
- Triton ETD
- Traveling Wave Tubes , Conventional Traveling Wave Tubes, Microwave Power Modules manufacturer
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- specialize in trading Russian vacuum tubes used in broadcasting, amateur radio, Hi-Fi audio, meteorology, communication, medical applications and industr
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Penta Laboratories
- Penta Laboratories is a Manufacturer and Distributor of Vacuum Tubes, Capacitors and Electron Tubes for Broadcast, Industrial, Marine, Medical, and Avionics applications worldwide.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Yaesu FL-2100 Shopping and Services : Electronic Components Shopping and Services : Parts & Surplus Shopping and Services : RF Tubes Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- Ameritron AL-811H tube selection
- This article examines the performance of the Ameritron AL-811H amplifier with the supplied 811A tubes and with 572B tubes, and details a procedure for replacement of existing tubes.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AL-811H inside
- Ameritron AL-811H Amplifier inside 800 Watt PA modified with 4x 572b tubes
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AL811 trouble shooting
- Ameritron AL80B AL811H AL572 Amplifier Trouble Shooting. Tubes replacement, resistor changes.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Vacuum Tubes
- Vacuum Tubes History, Theory, and Circuits
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vacuum Tube Data
- Vacuum Tube Data by Duncan Amplification.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Arcing or Gassy 572B Tube
- Common problems of the 572B tubes often used in many RF Power Amplifiers
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links