- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33388 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this J-Pole antenna for the six meter band is made with a homemade ribbon cable. The antenna shown in this article includes a coaxial cable choke feed to remove RF currents from flowing on the outer of the cable.
[ Hits: 1551 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- 6 Meter Homemade J-Pole Antenna
- A homemade j-pole antenna for six meters band, designed to work on local repeaters, and working on the 52-53 MHz. Includes a list of needed materials and detailed description on assembling the copper tubes used to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 64264 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- 6 Meter Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
- 6 Meter J-Pole from 450 Ohm Ladder Line a quickie project
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6m Jpole antenna
- A J-pole antenna plan for 50 MHz based on the DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Buddipole as a J-Pole for 50 MHz
- How to setup and configure the buddipole antenna in the J-Pole mode for the six meter band
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 - 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 - 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Home Built six meter J-Pole Antenna
- This article provides details on building a 6 Meter J-Pole antenna using PVC pipe for an enclosure. This antenna uses flat 450 ohm Window Line for the tuning stub.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 3054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for 50 MHz
- This J-Pole is mounted on a fishing rod. The radiator L1 is an isolated copper-wire with a length of 281,5 cm while the quarter-wave matching sector L2 is made with 450-Ohm-Wireman-cable
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 3102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-POLE for 50MHz by IZ0UPS
- The J Pole antenna is a good omnidirectional antenna that can be used for portable or fixed station usage. It does not need a ground, and neither complex feed systems. It can be homemade with simple material and in several ways.Article in Italian
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-pole designs, for 50 to 450 MHz by WA6ESC
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- Simple 50MHz J-Pole Antenna EA7AHG
- Based on the popular DK7ZB simple 50 MHz Jpole antenna, this customized jpole project has been analized with MMANA-GAL and reproduced for six meters, two meters and 70 cm bands.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Ugly MacGyver 6 meter J-pole Antenna
- Essentially, a J-pole is a 1/2 wave resonant antenna connected to a quarter wave matching stub. The feedline is connected at a point on the matching stub that is at the feedline's characteristic impedance. The result is 3/4 of a wavelength on one side and 1/4 wavelength on the other side.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]