Search Results for "weather radio"64 links
- Antennas for Weather Reports
- Radio receivers and methods to improve reception of weather radio broadcasts
[ Hits: 3388 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Jones Emergency Management Support Group
- This club provides emergency communications in the event of an emergency or disasters. and special events or search and rescue operations. severe weather radio nets.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5345 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Access to club info, meeting info, regional weather radar, linux links and various amateur links.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)
- W8NWS is the Cincinnati, Ohio chapter of Skywarn.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Club of Parker County
- W5PC is an ARRL Special Services Club, ARES/RACES/SKYWARN in Weatherford, Parker County, TX
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Tri-County Ham Radio Club N. Texas
- Serving Tarrant, Parker, Wise counties, and city of Fort Worth, Azle, Springtown, Boyd, Weatherford, Saginaw
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WA6MVG's Website
- Amateur Radio and Weather from the Puget Sound
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- KF4ZMC Gina
- Info about Amateur Radio and emergency info weather related.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 22517 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4479 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8013 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- National Weather Service
- Some little known facts about the NOAA Weather Radio system
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14288 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14745 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22121 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29056 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]