- Simple little program that just points to the spot on a worldmap where a radio beacon is transmitting.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a worldmap together with a short description.
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth worldmaps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
- PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on a map of the world. It also has a display that shows other relevant information useful to Ham Radio operators to allow them to work them.
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a worldmap. Windows freeware by G4ILO
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial