- 6M Halo -- Gamma Match Feed
- An interesting homebrewed gamma match feed for a Halo Antenna
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Adjusting HF Yagi Gamma Matches
- There are many feed systems used in yagis over the years. Gamma matches are not as common as they once were. More typical are beta matches and T matches to convert the low impedance of a yagi to 50 ohm.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- A Working analysis of the gamma match problem that gives useful practical results in a article dated April 1969.
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.1 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 5259 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Efficiency of the Z Match
- Various configurations of the Z Match Tuner are tested for power efficiency over a wide range of antenna load conditions
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Gamma Match
- Homebrewing a Gamma Match to tune yagi antennas
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17815 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Interactive Smith chart
- The interactive Smith chart enables users to navigate their way around a Smith chart, using simple discrete element impedance matching. This page allows users to try using the Smith chart, for education and interest purposes, without installing any software. Try changing the value in the load box to see the location of the impedance on the chart.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.4 ]
- Matching and SWR
- SWR or VSWR - the most widely known yet most misunderstood terms in Amateur Radio. Article by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Novel Gamma Match Construction
- A novel approach to contruction of a gamma match.
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3278 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Performance of 49:1 Ferrite Core Transformers
- There are quite a few recipes for building a suitable transformer for an end fed half wave antenna (EFHW), but I was never sure I really understood the main principles. So, I wound a bunch of transformers, made measurements on them using my NanoVNA, learned how to get what I really wanted out of the VNA measurements, and in the process discovered how to build better transformers and be able to predict what they will do
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Popular Matching Networks
- What happens in impedance space when the various popular matching networks (antenna tuners) are adjusted
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.9 ]
- T Match efficiency estimator
- This calculator estimates the efficiency of a T match tuner using a simple loss model.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match system
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The Smith Chart
- This tutorial introduces and explains Smith Charts, and then gives an introduction to impedance matching. Smith Chart is a tool to visualize the impedance of a transmission line and antenna system as a function of frequency.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Tuners Do Not Solve All Ills
- Tuning non-resonant antennas and usage of such technique during contests.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]