- 6M Halo -- Gamma Match Feed
- An interesting homebrewed gamma match feed for a Halo Antenna
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- A Working analysis of the gamma match problem that gives useful practical results in a article dated April 1969.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 5076 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Efficiency of the Z Match
- Various configurations of the Z Match Tuner are tested for power efficiency over a wide range of antenna load conditions
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Gamma Match
- Homebrewing a Gamma Match to tune yagi antennas
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17525 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Matching and SWR
- SWR or VSWR - the most widely known yet most misunderstood terms in Amateur Radio. Article by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Novel Gamma Match Construction
- A novel approach to contruction of a gamma match.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- T Match efficiency estimator
- This calculator estimates the efficiency of a T match tuner using a simple loss model.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match system
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Tuners Do Not Solve All Ills
- Tuning non-resonant antennas and usage of such technique during contests.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]