- About Antenna Gain
- Explanation of antenna basics concepts like antenna gain at marc's technical pages
[ Hits: 7508 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Antenna directivity and gain
- Antenna gain and directivity explained in this article at radio electronics antenna pages
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Antenna Gain
- How much gain ? This article help you on understanding how read antenna gain values in order to evaluate antenna performance
[ Hits: 5261 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- Antenna Gain
- An interesting guide to aerials comparing height, gain and angles
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Gain
- We all think we know about it, we all think we need it, but what is it really?
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Antenna Gain defined
- Definition of antenna gain at wikipedia
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10235 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- dB: What is a decibel?
- Decibels: dB, dBA, dBC, dBV, dBm and dBi? What are they all? How are they related to loudness, to phons and to sones? This page describes and compares them all and gives sound file examples.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- dbm Calculator
- The dbm online calculator and reference table for 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Gain of Helix
- This article summarizes probably the most extensive numerical modelling calculations on the helical antenna ever performed.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Gain of parabolic antennas
- Gain we can expect of a parabolic antenna by F4DAY
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Height & Gain on 40 Meters Wire Antennas
- An comprehensive article on 40 meters antenna comparing vertical height to the resulting gain
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The .64 Wavelength Secret
- A .64 wave antenna is the highest gain single element design available anywhere with at least a 0.8 dB/d of gain towards the horizon, than any 5/8 wave element.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- The Easy Way Antenna Systems
- This document is a must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
The author combine in this document four important ingredients to produce simple but effective antenna system, like antennas of non resonant length, line attenuation, the transmatch and the balun
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The essentials of the dB
- db made easy article by ve3fyn
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Why I use dBi
- Info about Gain
[ Hits: 5648 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Wire Loss and Antenna Gain
- Discussion at eham about wire size used in wire antennas, and how it affects the gain of the antenna
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]