About About digital modesThe resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 7 categories. The main category is Beginner's guides to amateur radio that is about Guides to amateur radio for beginners. This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 15 2005, and till today "About digital modes" has been followed for a total of 7205 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Operating Modes/WEFAX - Fax & WEFAX - Weather and Amateur Facsimile
- Operating Modes/SSTV - SSTV operating slow scan television in ham radio
- Operating Modes/RTTY - operating RTTY in ham radio bands
- Operating Modes/PSK31 - PSK31 ham radio opeating mode links
- Operating Modes/Packet Radio - Amateur radio,packet radio operations, links
- Operating Modes/MFSK - MFSK radio dx operating mode
- Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides - Guides to amateur radio for beginners
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Share About digital modesShare this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
About digital modes - related linksWe thought you might be interested also in these additional resources, currently listed under our Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides category: