- Amateur Weather Station
- A page describing all element of a weather statio for NOAA weather satellite image reception
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2277 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.6 ]
- Double Cross Satellite Antenna
- An easy to build antenna for ground reception of NOAA weather or amateur satellite signals
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Frequencies for wefax
- Where wefax transmission can be heard.
Listen to weather fax transmissions world wide.
[ Hits: 5836 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The home of Radio Facsimile wefax & SSTV.
[ Hits: 9120 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Marine broadcast
- World Wide Marine Radio Facsimile Broadcast Schedules From NOAA, wefax scheduling
[ Hits: 5701 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 30110 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Scanning Reference: WEFAX
- The following very comprehensive list was produced by G6DOF and has
been extracted from the amateur radio packet network
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- The FAX and SSTV Corner
- SSTV Fundamentals, frequencies in use for SSTV and many SSTV related infos, includes Fax basics
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- List of latest published Weather Fax world wide schedule including frequencies and modes.
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- NOAA National Weather Service Marine Forecasts include a table with abbreviated versions of radiofax broadcast schedules
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
50 Mhz 70 MHz AM Amateur Radio Astronomy Amateur Television Amtor APRS Chip64 D-STAR Digital ATV Digital Modes Digital Voice DMR DSP EME ESSB GPS Ham Radio Balloons Hellschreiber HF Operations HSMM International Space Station Internet Linking JT65 JT9 Longwave Meteors MFSK Microwave Mobile Morse code Navtex NBEMS NVIS Packet Radio Portable Operations PSK31 QRP QRSS Radio Direction Finding Remote Operations Repeaters RTTY Satellites SSTV Stealth Amateur Radio Top Band VHF UHF Weak Signal WEFAX* WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Operating Modes : Wefax
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.