MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
Hits: 2538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00
About MorseGen v1.2
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is morse code decoders, cw translators
that is about morse code decoders.
This link has been on our site since Sunday Dec 25 2005, and "MorseGen v1.2
" has been clicked on 2538 times. So far it received 6 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 6 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- CwGet - A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can wor...
- CW Decoder - This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The ...
- MRP40 Morse Decoder - Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it all...
- CW Decoder - CW DecodeXP decodes and trasmits morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands o...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.