GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software
By Eric Blossom Hits: 3751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00
About GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Software defined radios
that is about SDR, Software defined radios products.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jan 7 2006, and till today "GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
" has been followed for a total of 3751 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- WINRAD by I2PHD - Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Def...
- SDRadio - A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD...
- Dream - Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mo...
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver t...
- WiNRADiO Communications - Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO C...
Visit this link
GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner