The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
Hits: 2415 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Software for Beacon Listening
that is about Beacon monitoring programs.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jun 2 2006, and till today "Beacons
" has been followed for a total of 2415 times. So far received 4 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 4 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- PropView - PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, ...
- BeaconSee - BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your ...
- Beacons - The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection ...
- NDBfinder - NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, ...
- HF Beacon tracker - This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU Interna...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner