- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 2407 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Beacons app for Windows
- Shows which beacon is currently transmitting on the selected radio band
Displays information about transmitting beacon
Informs about direction and bearing from users position towards transmitting beacon
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6964 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- HF Beacon apps
- Iphone apps to monitor HF Beacons by N0HOT
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 2153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- PI-RX is a beacon monitoring program capable of decoding PI4 and showing the performance of the decoded signal
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 11686 | Votes: 142 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- WWSU NDB Logger
- Windows NDB searcg and log editor utility by VE3GOP
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]