Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers.
Hits: 998 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00
About VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Palm OS ham radio software
that is about Amateur radio programs for palm os devices.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 7 2006, and till today "VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
" has been followed for a total of 998 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 4.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 4.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Big Fat Tail Productions - PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmO...
- Amateur Radio Repeater Directory - Amateur Radio Repeater Listings at your fingertips for the first time ...
- Smorse - Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on t...
- PortaLog - "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes wi...
- FT-100D for PalmOs - Palm interface for the FT100D by Andre, HB9FBD...
Visit this link
VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner