MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About MT Hell
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is QRSS slow CW, PSK8, Hell and othwe Low Frequency programs
that is about QRSS PSK8 Hell and other low frequency software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Feb 13 2007, and till today "MT Hell
" has been followed for a total of 582 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Baudline signal analyzer - A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsi...
- Linrad - Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in softwar...
- Spectran - Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering...
- Linrad - An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windo...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.