An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
Hits: 5614 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 4 categories. The main category is Useful EME Software
that is about Useful EME Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Dec 9 2007, and till today "Linrad
" has been followed for a total of 5614 times. So far received 4 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 4 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Linrad - An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windo...
- MoonSked - Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ...
- GJTracker - GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be comp...
- EME System - EME system by F1EHN is a software suited for EME operation, traffic p...
- Moontracker - A moon tracking software capable to drive the rotation of your antenn...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.