PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second. Direct download link to psk08.zip file.
Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About PSK08 - G4JNT
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is QRSS slow CW, PSK8, Hell and othwe Low Frequency programs
that is about QRSS PSK8 Hell and other low frequency software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Feb 14 2007, and till today "PSK08 - G4JNT
" has been followed for a total of 666 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Baudline signal analyzer - A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsi...
- Linrad - Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in softwar...
- Spectran - Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering...
- Linrad - An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windo...
Visit this link
PSK08 - G4JNT
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner