PacTerm for Windows is a commercial host mode terminal software for the Kantronics TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows.
By Kantronics Co., Inc. Hits: 2885 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28
About PacTerm for Windows
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Packet Radio programs
that is about Software for packet radio use.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Dec 22 2007, and till today "PacTerm for Windows
" has been followed for a total of 2885 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 7.28/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 7 votes for a total score of 7.28/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- WinPack - Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)...
- Win TNC - G7JJF wintnc software...
- KaGold and PkGold - Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in ...
- AGW Packet Driver - SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support w...
Visit this link
PacTerm for Windows
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner