This page is an introduction to the PocketDigi utility for PocketPC PDAs. Allow PSK, RTTY and CW operation from your PDA by n0hr
By R. de Haas ( pd1rh ) Hits: 2254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Multi-mode software
that is about Multimode software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Oct 29 2008, and till today "PocketDigi
" has been followed for a total of 2254 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 6.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 6.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- HamComm 3.1 - DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports r...
- Digital Master 780 - Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Rad...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner